Fistula Surgery Cost in India
India is a diverse and developed country, having top-class medical facilities, which can be availed at cost-effective prices. All, you need to know is about the places, where you can avail the health facility at a cost-effective price. Even in the past few years, India has attracted medical tourism, especially in the city of Chennai, making it the "Health Capital Of India". The emerging health initiative for 'Heal in India' is expected to contribute to India GDP by $512bn by 2029. Interestingly, India is among the most considered place for availing world-class healthcare facilities at affordable prices worldwide. Today we are going to discuss all related to fistula surgery cost in India or perianal abscess surgery cost India. You will be also, able to get to know fistula surgery success rate in India, VAAFT surgery cost in India along with VAAFT surgery success rate in India, fistula laser treatment cost in India, private fistula surgery cost in India, fistula operation cost in India in various cities and fistulotomy surgery cost in India. Let us begin by understanding what exactly this health ailment is?
What Is Fistula And Its Symptoms?
The medical term 'Fistula' is used to define the abnormal attachment of two organs or vessels, which should not be attached and commonly occurs around the anus. This is also generally referred to as 'Anal Fistula', which in most cases results in the infection occurring in the muscular opening of the anus. Also, in this condition, the infection causes abscess that is drained next to the anus as the fistula forms under the skin and gets connected with the infected gland. Initially patient will experience frequent episodes of discomfort and pain. Things become worse with symptoms like painful bowel along with frequent abscesses, itching, fever, swelling, foul smelling discharge and excessive fluid discharge. Wondering what causes Fistula? Well, some glands function the secretion of fluid, but unfortunately sometimes due to infection, it gets blocked and creates abscesses. Other causes of Fistula are constipation, lifting heavy objects, diarrhoea, Crohn's disease, cancer or sexually transmitted diseases, etc.
Fistula -Diagnosis and Treatment
By diagnosing the symptoms an early stage, health ailment can be cured timely. Thus you should never wait for a health condition to get worse, instead, reach out to a health expert so that they can diagnose and treat the illness timely. After discussing about the symptoms of the fistula, let us know about the various ways in which this medical condition could be diagnosed. As medical diagnosis is also, one among the factor contributing to the fistula laser treatment cost in India, VAAFT surgery success rate in India, perianal abscess surgery cost India or private fistula surgery cost in India. When it comes to detecting the fistula in the anal, the process could become complicated. But now it is no more with the latest technology. With advanced medical equipment, it becomes easy to diagnose the symptoms of illness. The below mentioned technique helps to diagnose the fistula easily:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound: This method is generally preferred to check the issues with the gastrointestinal tract in depth. With the help of high-frequency sound waves, the physician could check the sphincter muscle, and could also identify the fistula and tissue surrounding the same.
- Fistulography: Another method to diagnose Fistula, includes fistulography. This method helps the physician to get the image of the fistula using an X-ray. To attain the x-image in this process, a contrast solution is injected into the patient body at the time of obtaining images. The fistulotomy surgery cost in India starts from 25,000 INR and can reach above 1 Lakh.
- MRI: Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is among the best imaging modality to carry the preoperative assessment so that accurate information could be gained for treatment. MRI can help the doctor with a detailed image of the fistula whether the pelvic region or any tumour gets detected. The overall fistula operation cost in India and perianal abscess surgery cost India comes out to be higher when diagnosed using MRI imagining technique as compared to other techniques of diagnosis used.
How Fistula treatment is Done?
The fistula surgery cost in India can be availed at a minimum of 25,000 INR. However, many factors tend to affect the overall cost price of the treatment. Thus let us know about the various treatment option are available to treat anal fistula. This will also help to conclude the fistula surgery success rate in India.
- Fistulotomy: This patient is administrated with anaesthesia before operating for Fistula using the fistulotomy technique. A cut is made and the small canal is opened where the infection is developed and fistula is identified. Thus the infected area is removed along with pus and other fluids. This procedure might take hours to get completed and is invasive. After the procedure, the stitches and bandages are placed over the concerned area. The fistula surgery cost India in the capital city -Delhi starts with 40,000 INR. Another treatment like seton placement is also available; in which a latex or silk based string is placed in the infected canal to drain the infection.
- VAAFT: Video-Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment (VAAFT), as the name suggests, the complete procedure is carried with video assistance. If we talk about, VAAFT surgery success rate in India, it is currently 76% in India thus it is considered for treating perianal abscesses. The patient is provided with anaesthesia before the surgery begins using the VAAFT method. Also, the surgeon uses specialized fluid during the procedure to get a clear view along with the help of the light of the fistuloscope. The overall VAAFT surgery cost in India can reach above 55, 000 INR.
- Laser Fistula treatment: The thought of surgery is no doubt is enough to afraid anyone when especially pain is considered. Now, you do not need to worry anymore. You will be happy to know that a painless alternative for fistula operation is now available. We are talking about laser fistula treatment, this modern surgery technique helps to get rid of the fistula than any technique. As it doesn't involve cutting out of any tract thus it is also bloodless and one of the minimally invasive procedures to treat the condition of Fistula. Also, this blood-less and pain-less procedure takes only 30 to 40 minutes for completion. Thus this method is advised and considered the most among other procedures to treat anal fistula condition. The fistula laser treatment cost in India can be availed under 70,000 INR in a city like Bangalore. Also, fistula surgery success rate in India when using the LASER technique is comparatively more than other techniques. However, in places like Guntur, fistula surgery cost India can be availed at the lowest price of 25,000 INR.
4 Healthy Ways To Avoid Fistula Reappearing Again
You might be wondering that after the surgery you will be not prone to its reoccurrence of fistula again. But this is not the same with this case, you will be astounded to know that fistula can appear again after surgery. Thus after discussing fistulotomy surgery cost in India or private fistula surgery cost in India, it is equally important to know the things that should be refrained doing to avoid reappearing of Fistula. By keeping these 4 things in mind, you can keep Fistula and its discomfort and pain at bay.
1. Ensure Your Body Is Hydrated: After surgery, keep your water intake in check daily. You need to ensure that you are drinking plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Drinking water helps the body to flush out harmful toxins from the body and thus prevent any health ailment to occur. Make sure the water you drink is properly filtered. Intake of improperly filtered water is among the major causes of gastrointestinal issues.
2. Say Yes To Rich Fibre Food: If you will start eating foods, rich in fibre, it will help in expulsion as stool amount will be increased. Thus you should also make sure that you consume the right quantity of fruits and vegetables daily as they are the best source of fibre. One must intake at least 30 to 35 grams of fibre daily and drinking a lot of water is advisable. This helps in constipation and cleansing of the intestine thus relieving you from unforeseen ailments. Wondering about food items rich in fibre that could be included? No worries, we will share the same also. You may include fruits like Apple, orange, banana, pears, tomato. papaya, etc. Among these, papaya is really good for your gastrointestinal (GI) health. Apart from this, you may include peas, beans, spinach, broccoli, oatmeal and more.
3. No more Spicy and Oily Food: We all are well aware of the fact that junk food, oily and spicy food is not healthy. Despite knowing this fact, foodies cannot resist eating oily and spicy foods, which with no doubt causes various stomach and intestinal issues. Thus after fistula surgery, it is strictly instructed to avoid spicy, hot and oily food as it can cause blood in stool and pain. The maximum fistula surgery cost in India or VAAFT surgery cost in India can reach 1,10,000 INR. Thus by following healthy ways can save pennies.
4. Start Practicing Yoga: Famous yoga guru Swami Ramdev always advises people to include yoga in day-to-day life to keep health problems at bay. Even, India's prime minister; Narendra Modi encourages the people of the nation towards yoga to stay fit and healthy. And proclaimed 21 June as International Yoga day and also quoted 'Yoga Se Hi Hoga', i.e. it can be achieved by yoga only. Thus with no doubt, if you will start doing yoga, you will surely be going to stay healthy. If you have a busy schedule you can start doing just Surya Namaskar for 5 to 10 minutes daily. Thus stop saying no to exercise or yoga and start saying yes to the same to lead a happy and healthy life.